Wide variety to choose from.
This is paragraph text. Double click here to edit and add your own text.
Examining Boards Gallery News What's On Join Us in Music
VOICE GUITAR PIANO DRUMS VIOLIN FIDDLE
BANJO UKULELE BASS GUITAR CLASSICAL GUITAR KEYBOARD
THEORY JUNIOR & LEAVING CERTIFICATE - SYLLABUS AND PRACTICAL
Unit 11 Blackthorn Business Park
Dundalk Co. Louth
+353 85 7213 077
+353 42 9330 044
Course & Practical
Copyright @ 2022 Dundalk School of Music
TRINITY Rock 'n Pop
Child Protection Policy
ROCK 'N POP
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How long will we keep your data?
• What data are we allowed collect, and why?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
While using our service, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) that can be used to contact or identify you.
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dundalk School of Music with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or enquire about our services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
What data are we allowed collect, and why?
• We collect your data mainly because it is necessary under your contract with DSM to manage your account. We would also like to send you information from time to time about DSM Services we think you might be interested in; • The only data we collect is the data you have given us, as part of your contract with DSM and in order to manage your account
How long will we keep your data?
• We will only keep your data for as long as you are a customer of DSM How will we use your data? Dundalk School of Music collects your data so that we can:
• Process and manage your account.
• Email you with special offer on services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
• Dundalk School of Music will keep your data for as long as you are a customer of DSM
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting computer information and shredding hardcopy data.
Dundalk School of Music would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dundalk School of Music from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
Dundalk School of Music would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Dundalk School of Music for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dundalk School of Music correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dundalk School of Music to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dundalk School of Music erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dundalk School of Music restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dundalk School of Music’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dundalk School of Music transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. Or call us at: 042 9330044,
Or write to us: Dundalk School of Music, 11 Blackthorn Business Park, Coe’s Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Dundalk School of Music uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
• Advertising – Dundalk School of Music uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our School sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 042 9330044
Or write to us at: 11 Blackthorn Business Park, Coe’s Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Organisation has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773.